FLAMINGO CROSS BODY BAG - PINK/NUDE
Orders placed by 2:00pm will be shipped the same day!
Wander far and wide and channel your inner bohemian Goddess with our versatile Flamingo leather bag that is inspired by freedom, love and travels. Featuring beautiful hand-tooled Flamingo's design and painted with love by artisans.
Height 28cm (not including fringe)
Width 28.5cm (not including fringe)
- Hand-tooled Cow Leather flap on Nat Tan Leather, Natural Leather Body, fringe and handle, plenty of space and hand painted flamingos over an array of flowers is the focal point of this design.
- Featuring a Chrysocholla Gemstone Inlay.
- Hand-carved Flamingos on flap with three front tassels and an invisible magnet to secure shut
- This saddle bag style can be worn as a shoulder bag or cross-body style
- zippered pocket to carry your essentials
- Inside top zipper to secure the interior of bag
All Celestial Gypsy leather products are hand-crafted by a small team of trusted artisans from around the world. Each piece of Celestial Gypsy leather products are one of a kind, and are lovingly crafted by hand. They pride ourselves on working with hand-crafted methods instead of machined. Here at GYPSY AND WOLF we believe in slow Fashion and Ethical sourcing. The Artisans are considered Family and get treated as such. Whether your bohemian leather features unique tooled designs, embroidery, painted designs, woven leathers, or studded details, everything has been created by hand with love and care.
100% of all the leathers used in Celestial Gypsy products are a bi-product of the food-industry, leathers that would otherwise be discarded. Leather include Cow, Goat and Sheep Leather. Priding ourselves on hand-crafted goods, and staying true to unique artisan practices, all our leathers are also hand-dyed or hand painted with eco-friendly products. Celestial Gypsy bags & wallets are ethically produced and Handmade with love and care.
Every Celestial Gypsy Leather Product Comes with a protective dust-bag
Photography : Michelle Elizabeth Photography