Afterpay allows you to pay off your purchase in 4 Instalments. Whats Better? It's Interest Free!
Afterpay is fully integrated with Gypsy and Wolf. Shop as usual, then select Afterpay as your Payment method at checkout. First-time customers need to complete a quick registration; returning customers simply log in. It's that easy!
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
WHAT DO I NEED?
1. A debit or credit card
2. To be over 18 years of age
3. To live in Australia or New Zealand
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. At the checkout, simply select Afterpay as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
2. Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order.
3. You will then be redirected to the Gypsy and Wolf website to receive your order confirmation.
4. Please note that Afterpay's maximum transaction limit is AUD $2000, however each order is subject to Afterpay's credit assessment.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
When you place your first order using Afterpay, the first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase. Following that, each instalment will be deducted from your debit/credit card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED STRAIGHT AWAY?
Of course it will. We will ship your order immediately so that you can Enjoy your Boho Fashion and Accessories now and pay for them later.
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
You will be charged a late fee of $10 and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.